Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What Do I Write In My Journal

I give a journal out to every client that begins their coaching sessions with me.  Their eyes light up and say, "Thank you!".....and then ask,"What do I write in my journal?".

A journal is similar to the diary we've kept as little girls. We either wrote secrets in there that we wanted no one else knowing about or what happened at school that day.  A journal is a grown up version of that diary...and then some. I've spoken with women who keep "themed" journals. One woman has a journal that is strictly about her goals on working on their relationship with her brother. Her other journal was strictly about her love of travel, with stories of where she's been and dreams of where she wants to visit next.

I like to journal about everything and anything that intuitively comes to mind. If I'm thinking about creating a new workshop for my business, than I'll write about that. If I walked around a park earlier in the day and the colors of the flowers caught my attention, I will write about that too. Perhaps there's a workshop that intuitively I know I'll create in the future that will be active in springtime when flowers are in full bloom? It's pretty neat looking back and reading from my past journals and seeing how so many things have become reality for me.

So, don't think twice when your pen hits the paper in your journal. Write whatever comes to mind and enjoy your journey!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment