Thursday, February 25, 2016

Plan Your Legacy




I have a choice as to how I want to live my life... and how I live my life is exactly what others are going to remember me by.

What legacy do you want to leave behind? 


Answer the questions below. Perhaps there are some changes you may want to make in your life moving forward. If so, write them down and begin creating the change that will leave you with a legacy you're proud of.


1) What were my major accomplishments?

2) How did I react to my success? How did I react to the success of others?

3) Was I always willing to learn new things and better myself?

4) How have I inspired others?

5) In what ways have I shown up in my life, and for others?

6) When did I make a difference in the world?

7) Did I volunteer my time? When? Where? Why?

8) Was I humble?

9) Did I love from my heart?

10) Was I truly thankful?


A Life Coach can help. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment