Monday, September 28, 2015

Educational Lessons From Our Life Experiences

Some of you, in fact, most of you don't know that for a couple of years, I had my very own dog treat business. It was called, "Puppy Personal". I baked all natural, personalized dog treats in any shape, size, and flavor.

I used to refer to it as a "side business".  Yet, looking back today, that "side business" ended up being an educational lesson that prepared me for bigger and greater things I have going on with my career today. That "side business" taught me how to sell, research and market a product, work at public events, create a website, use my creativity, meet other entrepreneurs and cheer one another on, learn NOT to take "I'm not interested" personally, and build more and more confidence along the way.




There I was, years ago, baking away for my business!

If I had listened to all the people who; thought I was crazy to start up a dog treat company out of my home, thought I was going about it all the wrong way and wouldn't make a profit, thought I was wasting my time and energy, or gave me every bit of advice as to how THEY would do it...than I wouldn't have had what I need today to keep my Life & Relationship Coaching business moving forward in the right direction.


What ideas have you been carrying around with you, not knowing how to make them a reality?

What will motivate you to take your first step forward?

What thoughts, or comments, from others have been holding you back?

How will you know when you are ready to begin?



A Life Coach can help.











No comments:

Post a Comment