Wednesday, January 28, 2015

When It's Meant To Be...You Will Answer


When it's meant to be...you will answer!

In my past there were moments when my insecurities got the best of me and I've missed out on major opportunities. Afterwards, I would beat myself up for not having enough confidence to grab what was in front of me.

Sitting in mediation one day, it came to me... I realized that it wasn't the confidence I was lacking, it was the experience, maturity, and growth I still needed, in order to have been able to accept new challenges. Listen to your intuition. You will know when you are ready. You will jump, when your moment is NOW! When an opportunity knocks, don't be so quick to say, "Yes", when you're not feeling it in your gut. Instead, say, "Thanks, but I'm waiting for an opportunity, much bigger, to come along!' You will know what opportunities to grab, and which ones to pass along for someone else to have that chance.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment